1. Integrative analysis the genetic mechanism of complex disease using integrated pan-cancer genomics data;
2. Comprehensively annotation and systematically analysis the functions of transporters and relationship to complex diseases;
3. Construction of metabolic and transporting network, using protein data in UniProt;
4. Computer simulation analysis of macromolecule structures and functions;
5. Validation of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center nomogram to predict overall survival in Chinese colon and gastric cancer population;
6. The regulatory network of circular RNAs as competing endogenous RNAs in cancer metastasis.
Biostatistics, Peking University, 2003-present
Computational Basis, Peking University, 1999-2003
Required classes for undergraduates in biology major.