Representative Peer-Reviewed Publications
(#: Co-author; *: Corresponding author)
1. Lin Z, Qin P, Zhang X, Fu C, Deng H, Fu X, Huang Z, Jiang S, Li C, Tang X, Wang X, He G, Yang Y*, He H*, Deng XW*. Divergent selection and genetic introgression shape the genome landscape of heterosis in hybrid rice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2020 Feb 18.
1. Han X, Chang X, Zhang Z, Chen H, He H*, Zhong B*, Deng XW*. Origin and Evolution of Core Components Responsible for Monitoring Light Environment Changes during Plant Terrestrialization. Mol Plant. 2019 Jun 3;12(6):847-862.
1. Xia M#, Han X#, He H#, Yu R, Zhen G, Jia X, Cheng B*, Deng XW*. Improved de novo genome assembly and analysis of the Chinese cucurbit Siraitia grosvenorii, also known as monk fruit or luo-han-guo. Gigascience. 2018 Jun 1;7(6).
1. Wang Z, Li J, Chen S, Heng Y, Chen Z, Yang J, Zhou K, Pei J, He H*, Deng XW*, Ma L*. Poaceae-specific MS1 encodes a phospholipid-binding protein for male fertility in bread wheat. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017 Nov 6.
2. Zhen G, Qin P, Liu KY, Nie DY, Yang YZ*, Deng XW*, He H*. Genome-wide dissection of heterosis for yield traits in two-line hybrid rice populations. Sci Rep. 2017 Aug 9;7(1):7635.
3. Yan W, Chen Z, Lu J, Xu C, Xie G, Li Y, Deng XW*, He H*, Tang X*., Simultaneous Identification of Multiple Causal Mutations in Rice. Front Plant Sci. 2017 Jan 17;7:2055.
4. Chen S, Lin Z, Zhou D, Wang C, Li H, Yu R, Deng H, Tang X, Zhou S, Wang Deng X, He H*. Genome-wide study of an elite rice pedigree reveals a complex history of genetic architecture for breeding improvement. Sci Rep. 2017 Apr 4;7:45685.
1. Yu R, Yan W, Liang M, Dai X, Chen H, Sun Y, Deng XW*, Chen X, He H*, Chen L*., Exploring the genetic characteristics of 93-11 and Nipponbare recombination inbred lines based on the GoldenGate SNP assay. Sci China Life Sci. 2016 Jul;59(7):700-8.
1. Liu Y, Zhou M, Gao Z, Ren W, Yang F, He H*, Zhao J*., RNA-Seq Analysis Reveals MAPKKK Family Members Related to Drought Tolerance in Maize. PLoS One. 2015 Nov 24;10(11):e0143128.
2. The IC4R Project Consortium (as Co-corresponding author)., Information Commons for Rice (IC4R)., Nucl. Acids Res., 2015, Oct; doi: 10.1093/nar/gkv1141.
3. Zhen G, Zhang L, Du Y, Yu R, Liu X, Cao F, Chang Q, Deng XW*, Xia M*, He H*., De novo assembly and comparative analysis of root transcriptomes from different varieties of Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer grown in different environments., Sci China Life Sci., 2015, Nov; 58(11):1099-110.
4. Zhou D, Chen W, Lin Z, Chen H, Wang C, Li H, Yu R, Zhang F, Zhen G, Yi J, Li K, Liu Y, Terzaghi W, Tang X, He H*, Zhou S*, Deng XW*., Pedigree-based analysis of derivation of genome segments of an elite rice reveals key regions during its breeding., Plant Biotechnol J , 2015 Jun 10. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12409.
1. Chen S, He H*, Deng XW*., Allele-specific DNA methylation analyses associated with siRNAs in Arabidopsis hybrids, Sci China Life Sci, 2014, 57(5):519-25.
1. Chen W, Chen H, Zheng T, Yu R, Terzaghi WB, Li Z, Deng XW, Xu J*, He H*., Highly efficient genotyping of rice biparental populations by GoldenGate assays based on parental resequencing., Theor Appl Genet, 2013, 10.1007/s00122-013-2218-2.
2. Chen H#, Xie W#, He H#, Yu H#, Chen W, Li J, Yu R, Yao Y, Zhang W, He Y, Tang X, Zhou F, Deng XW, Zhang Q., A High-Density SNP Genotyping Array for Rice Biology and Molecular Breeding., Mol Plant, 2013, 10.1093/mp/sst135.
3. He G, He H, Deng XW., Epigenetic variations in plant hybrids and their potential roles in heterosis., J Genet Genomics, 2013, 40(5):205-10.
4. Chen H, He H, Zhou F, Yu H, Deng XW., Development of genomics-based genotyping platforms and their applications in rice breeding., Curr Opin Plant Biol., 2013, 16(2):247-54.
1. Shen H#, He H#, Li J, Chen W, Wang X, Guo L, Peng Z, He G, Zhong S, Qi Y, Terzaghi W, Deng XW., Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation and gene expression changes in two Arabidopsis ecotypes and their reciprocal hybrids., Plant Cell, 2012, 24(3):875-92.
1. Chen H#, He H#, Zou Y#, Chen W, Yu R, Liu X, Yang Y, Gao YM, Xu JL, Fan LM, Li Y, Li ZK, Deng XW. , Development and application of a set of breeder-friendly SNP markers for genetic analyses and molecular breeding of rice (Oryza sativa L.)., Theor Appl Genet, 2011, 123(6):869-79.
2. Zhang H, He H, Wang X, Wang X, Yang X, Li L, Deng XW., Genome-wide mapping of the HY5-mediated gene networks in Arabidopsis that involve both transcriptional and post-transcriptional regulation., Plant J, 2011, 65(3):346-58.
1. He H, Zhang H, Wang X, Wu N, Yang X, Chen R, Li Y, Deng XW, Li L., Development of a versatile, target-oriented tiling microarray assay for measuring allele-specific gene expression., Genomics, 2010, 96(5):308-15.
2. Charron JB#, He H#, Ellinga AA, Deng XW., Dynamic landscapes of four histone modifications during deetiolation in Arabidopsis., Plant Cell, 2009, 21(12):3732-48.
3. Li L#, He H#, Zhang J, Wang X, Bai S, Stolc V, Tongprasit W, Young ND, Yu O, Deng XW., Transcriptional analysis of highly syntenic regions between Medicago truncatula and Glycine max using tiling microarrays., Genome Biol, 2008, 9(3):R57.
4. Zhang HY#, He H#, Chen LB, Li L, Liang MZ, Wang XF, Liu XG, He GM, Chen RS, Ma LG, and Deng XW., A genome-wide transcription analysis reveals a close correlation of promoter INDEL polymorphism and heterotic gene expression in rice hybrids., Mol Plant, 2008, 1(5):720-31.
5. Wang X#, He H#, Li L, Chen R, Deng XW, Li S., NMPP: a user-customized NimbleGen microarray data processing pipeline., Bioinformatics, 2006, 22(23):2955-7.